Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Nicole & Chudi

When I help Emily from Emily Take Photos photograph a wedding I typically photograph the groomsmen while Emily photographs the bride. I have a lot of fun with the groomsman, and Nicole and Chudi's wedding was no exception. Chudi and his groomsmen are tech savvy but were not bow-tie savvy, so they looked up how to tie them on their iPads and computers and did a great job!

The rest of the day was beautiful. The ceremony site was stunning, Nicole was gorgeous, the toasts made me tear up, the cake was delicious, and the dancing was awesome.

Thank you Emily for asking me to help you photograph Nicole and Chudi's Wedding. You can see more of her photos here.

Nicole and Chudi, I wish you a very happy marriage!


























 








































 Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment