Monday, March 14, 2011

Yosemite

A few weeks ago I went to Yosemite for the first time with the Aperture Academy. I am the Assistant Manager at the Aperture Academy and it was my first time going on one of our two-day workshops.

The workshop was great because it was a full immersion in photography- two days of nothing but manual mode and instructors that entertain as much as they teach. I had so much fun getting to know my Aperture Academy family better and loved seeing Yosemite in a gorgeous blanket of snow. 

Here are some of my favorite images from the trip!


















Aperture Academy offers a lot of workshops perfect for beginning to advanced photographers. You can learn more about them at http://www.apertureacademy.com/photography-workshops.php.

2 comments:

  1. love it! great job Kristen have you seen my B&W ones at www.denimsuitphoto.com?

    ReplyDelete