Tuesday, March 29, 2011

March Disneyland Visit

Disneyland is one of my favorite places to photograph. When I was in college I would go there for different assignments, I even went there to photograph my Advanced Black and White final project with my 4x5 camera! 

This is my first time photographing Disneyland with my digital camera and I loved it! It was so much easier then lugging around my 4x5, although I did miss the conversations I used to have with people about their favorite old cameras as they watched me work.

I am excited to say that this will probably not be my last post this year from Disneyland as I have purchased an annual pass and intend to go back soon!
















Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. Kristen I love these. Especially the nighttime ones! Let's go to D-land together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love the shot of the Haunted Mansion! I'll join you and Beth on the trip, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are so awesome! the night shots are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete